6 Speed Magnetic Resistance Trainer.
With an abundance of indoor and smart trainers available on the market. Which indoor bike trainer is correct for you? That of course will depends on your fitness level, goals and your budget.
Our magnetic trainers have 6 selectable speeds. The selector changes the resistance in the magnetic flywheel. Your road or mountain bike’s rear wheels rest on the roller simulating terrain. As you move through the different resistance bands by using the selector you will not only simulate hill gradients but also flat roads and paths. When used with fitness tracking applications and a schedule you will easily increase your stamina, fitness and reduce your body weight.
Resistance training is a key to indoor training and you can maximize your training programs and get a superb virtual training plan when combined with training apps.
Our heavy duty indoor trainers are also collapsible and easy to store. Suitable for different size tires and bikes including road and mountain bikes.
For best results the tire sizes between 26 and 28 inch, and 700C cycles.
Reasons to get an indoor trainer.
- Great for strength training.
- Ride in poor weather.
- Safe to ride at night.
- Perfect for warming up before a group ride.
- Great For Beginner & Casual Riders.
- Fantastic for Anyone wanting to keep in shape.
- Turn your existing bike into a exercise or spin bike.
- You can ride anytime even without riding buddies.
- Use with Apps you could develop a virtual teaching regime.
- Relatively quiet.
- Good entry-level choice.